Shinda na SIMAccount FAQ’s
- What is it?
- How does it work?
The promotion is based on registration and transaction
- Registration: If your register with SIMAccount during the campaign period, you automatically get into the competition
- All other subsequent use of the Sim account Services such as Deposit, Payment, Transfers will automatically earn you additional chances and entries into this competition.
- You will receive a reply confirming your transaction which will be your entry into the competition.
- How do I participate in the campaign?
You can participate by Dailing *150*62# you will be particially registed and SimAccount system will alert you to the next steps to be taken. Once you have completed the particially registration you will be required to go to CRDB WAKALA, Fahari huduma, or Branch, and/ or if you encounter our Point of Access (POA) agents who will register you right there on the street.
- What are the prizes?
At the end and during the competition there will be electronic lucky draws from which the first person randomly drawn will be the winner of numerous prices :
- Daily Prizes of Up-to 20,000 TSH Instantly – Into Winners SimAccount
- Hourly – 5000 TSH
- Pambazuka – 20,000 TSH
- Lala Salama – 20,000 TSH
- The Minimum number of Winners 2800
- Weekly Prizes Up-To 150,000 Tsh Instantly, Into Winners SimAccount
- Zali 50,000 Tsh
- Bingwa 150,000 Tsh
- The Minimum number of Winners 1066
- Monthly Prizes Up-To 10,000,000 in Cash, Deposited into Winners SimAccount
- WOW – 1,000,000 Tsh
- Mzuka – 10,000,000 Tsh
- Ndinga – Sedan 4 Door Car valued at 18million Tsh
- The Minimum number of winners 3
Kindly specify no of winners in each prize
- Who is eligible to participate in the campaign?
All new and current SIMAccount customers are eligible to participating in this Shinda na SIMAccount campaign.
** Note: CRDB Bank employees, Directors, members, partners, employees, contractors and consultants of the Promoter and or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter, as well as any person who supplies goods or services in connection with the competition, and all of the aforementioned persons’ immediate families and life partners may not enter the competition and shall not be eligible to be awarded any prizes in the competition.
**You must be at least 18 years of age to enter the competition.
- What is the duration of the campaign?
- The competition starts on May 14th 2018 and closes at midnight on August 30th2018, however to the fullest extent permitted by the law, the duration of the competition may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Promoter.
- Are there any charges to get into the campaign/competition ?
- There are no charges to be a part of the promotion.
- Customer will be charged according to the service used in relation to current SIMAccount transaction fees. No extra charge.
- However this promotion is on USSD, which might attract standard charges from the mobile operator and USSD carrier.
- How would I know that I’ve won?
All winners will be contacted by CRDB Simaccount officials
Daily winners will be called and the amount they have won will be deposited into their simaccounts. This information will be published on our website www.simaccount.co.tz and if you are a weekly or monthly winner you will be called during our draws every Thursday at 10am.. Weekly and Monthly Winners might be published in Newspapers and other media including Social Media.
- How many promo entries do I get?
For every eliagable transaction you get 1 chance/entry to win.
Registeration : 1 entry
Each Uniquie Deposit : 1 entry
Transaction : 1 entry ( Define the transaction please)
- How do I check my entries?
So long as you are fully registered with Simaccount all you activities are logged, check your statement or request a mini statement and see how many transactions you have and that is the number of entries you have since the start of the campign. ( this is the best answer to give otherwise we will have to develop a system that dumps transaction and then is accessible by USSD for customers to check, that will take months)
- When will the draws be done?
Every Thursday of the week for all Weekly & Monthly Draws 9am Every Morning for Daily Draws.
- How are the winners chosen and contacted?
Winners are chosen by a random electronic lottery. And once the winner is selected they are immediately contacted. However if the winner does not pick up their phone after 3 attempts automatically another winner is selected.
- Can I win more than one prize in the same category?
Each fully registered simaccount user can only win one prize per category.
- Can I remain anonymous if I hit any prize?
In compliance with the Gaming Board and terms and condition of this promotion you can not remain anonymous however you personal information will not be shared for any other use other than that of CRDB Group and/or TCRA, Gaming Board and other government regulatory bodies.
13.Which transactions don’t qualify to get entries?
“ Kindly define this on your side”
- What Can I do to increase my chances of winning?
To increase you chances of winning after being fully registered, you need to transact more and deposits as often as possible. The more you use simaccount the more chances to win. Example you can use simaccount to purchase luku, or send money to family and friends. All these transaction give you more points/ tokens to winning.
The more you perform the qualifying transactions the higher your chance of winning.
- How will I receive my prize?
All prize for this promo are monetary therefore all winings will be deposited to your SIMACCOUNT, and if you continue to use it you increase your chances of winning more prizes.
19.When will the draws be done
- How do I escalate issues if any?
You can contact us at
- Tel: 7xxxxxxxx
- Email: Info@simaccount.co.tz
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- www.simaccount.co.tz /help
- Do I have to register to participate in the promo?
- Yes you can do so by dialing *150*62# and follow instructions there after.
- By entering the competition, the SimAccount Customer agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- For Detailed Terms & Conditions: simaccount.co.tz